Thursday, November 8, 2007

:/

"Hear my cry, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I will cry to You.
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings."

-Psalm 61:1-4 [New King James Version]

People come and go. from one place to another and from this life to the next.
I know that’s just how life goes, but truthfully, this is one thing that I will NEVER get used to. It's always so sad when God decides to take away..

Father God,
You are my refuge and my hope.
You are my hiding place, where I turn for protection and rest.
You are my secret place, where I turn broken and sing praises of Your glorious name..
I desire to dwell in the shelter of Your presence...


In Him,
Kimmy.

p.s. Something my brother shared with me:
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5
God loves me. God loves you. And we are all BEAUTIFUL children of God.
His Love is sooo AMAZING!!!
:)

1 comment:

joyce said...

are you doin' alright?
praying for you girl.