Friday, April 27, 2007

Summer Plan.

plans for the summer:
-move in, like soon, very soon.
-finish my unfinished writing projects.
-finish reading war and peace. [yes.. i haven't yet finished this novel, but i shall.]
-summer school. [i decided to take a little break from art history. i plan to take some religion courses in the coming year, as religion is one of my minors anyhow. so this summer, i am taking "Psychology of Religion". sounds troublesome, doesn't it?]
-part time job. [i got the job. i will be working at this small, small women's clothing store in downtown somewhere. come visit and buy something! haha.]
-serving.

i think those will keep me busy enough, alright..

Let not my laughters be filled with gaiety and charms.
but instead, let me put on a mourner's black clothes and a pale face of modesty and shame.
and let me pray to God and ask for His mercy.
let me diligently wait upon His grace.


-kim.

3 comments:

joyce said...

congrats on getting the job!!!

did they ask you why you wanted to work there? what did you say?

joyce said...

by the way, did you ever find out the name of the store you're going to be working at?
NB: i will be quite upset if you don't know it by now. :)

kimmy. said...

joyce.. the name of the store,, i actually forgot, so i had to look it up [sorry to have failed you, my friend. haha.]: it's called 'Mehanna', i think.
-kim, happy that she got the job.
p.s. they never asked why i wanted to work there. a quite informal and friendly interview.