Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Declaration of My Fasting.

-The Declaration of My Fasting.-

JOYCE KIM IS NOW OFFICIALLY MARRIED.


so my facebook status is put to "married". that's right, folks. joyce kim is MARRIED. haha. joyce kim is married until/if she gets married, if it makes sense at all. so if you catch her not behaving like a married woman, warn kimmy, alright? haha. this is waaay too funny, but i am pretty serious though.

I AM FASTING MY SINGLEHOOD.

no more freedom of being a single for kimmy.
what does this mean? to whom am i married?
what does this fasting mean? why?
and i am not telling you.
ahahaha.

April 27th, 2007.

Joyce Kim.

-The End of the Declaration of My Fasting.-

3 comments:

joyce said...

you're not being coherent. i don't understand you. ?:s (that's me raising one eyebrow saying "huh?")

kimmy. said...

joyce. yes.. i am not being coherent here. am i ever coherent?? haha. but dude, what has been said is what i mean. i am married, my best friend. haha. -kim.

Anonymous said...

is the initial of the 'guy' is JC? :P