Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Love of Parents.

how real and tangible the love of parents is!
how real the human relationships are!
sometimes,, sometimes, i wonder if God's love can truly be more real than these..

i am moving out this may to live in downtown with a bunch of ccf people,
and here are some things that i will miss, when i move out:
-my father's harsh yet so truthful advice, and his warm and understanding words of encouragements. i love my dad.
-my mother's food!!! i love my mom!!! haha.
-my brother, who makes me laugh and brightens up my sad & depressed & crazy days. :)

so today's weather is warmth of love.

-kimmy.

but then, what do i mean by real anyhow?

1 comment:

Greg said...

I am pleased to tell you about my newest book deal, a collection of inspirational stories about everyday daughters and dads. It is called Daddy’s Little Girl: True Stories about Fathers and Daughters, and will be published in Spring, 2008, by Harper San Francisco, a division of HarperCollins Publishers in New York.

I am searching for inspirational stories about father-daughter relationships to include in the book. All stories that share wisdom, teach moral and important life lessons, and which give insight into how to create and maintain a healthy, loving and fulfilling father-daughter relationship, are welcome. Please share your story with me.

If you are a father or a daughter, I want to hear about your parent-child relationship experiences. For more information about submitting your story, please visit my website, www.gregoryelang.com, and click the red corner on the home page. Stories must be submitted by August 31, 2007.