Friday, July 6, 2007

The Beauty of the Way of the Lord.

my friend introduced me to this one funny youtube clip. check it out:
"Ah, Bibliotheque."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJk7pWeDHcM&mode=related&search

the theme verse of last night's roommates talk:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."
-Proverbs 3:5-6 [New King James Version]

:)


God sometimes loves to see us smile by surprising us with His most unexpected and wonderous ways. He is very cool indeed...


-kimmy.

p.s. i am going to miss my roommates sooo much! i have the most awesome, the coolest, and the loveliest roommates in the world!! :D
p.s.s. there is something so special and valuable about friendship. good friends are truly the real treasures on earth! love you lots my friends!!! :)
p.s.s.s. someone told me that happiness is found in little things in our given circumstances.

No comments: