Sunday, September 23, 2007

Total Dependency on God.

"Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations."

Then said I:

"Ah, Lord God!
Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth."

But the Lord said to me:

"Do not say, 'I am a youth,'
For you shall go to all to whom I send you,
And whatever I command you,
you shall speak.
Do not be afraid of their faces,
For I am with you to deliver you,
" says the Lord."

-Jeremiah 1:4-8 [New King James Version]

Kimmy, laying down her worries, anxieties, fears, and dreams in His Hands..

p.s. Self-reliance never works.
p.s.s. The Kiss Principle: "Keep it Simple, Stupid." hahaha!
p.s.s.s. "It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found." -John Nash, "A Beautiful Mind".

No comments: