Thursday, September 6, 2007

"NHF Retreat - Break Out"

some notes after NHF retreat:

Recently I have witnessed lost souls find their Love.
My heart has tasted the real joy of living, and one's touched heart overflows with tears of joy and gratitude.

The arms of my heart are lifted high.
Its lips are praising the songs of Love.
The wetted eyes of my heart twinkle at the beauty of the Lord’s creations.


The quiet sound of the river gently caresses my soul, calming my heart's storms and rains.
And the mountain’s breeze winds through my heart, bringing peace to my soul.

I lie down on grass and watch the clouds flow by, embracing the sky and the earth and the whole.

There, I become small, and the Lord, in control.
There, I weep and whisper in Hid ears that my heart desires to seek Him again, and to be full in His Love once again.

All these praises and delights, I have kept in my heart.


Oh Lord…
Let me be Your faithful servant forever and ever...

-kim.

No comments: