Friday, October 26, 2007

Growing Up

In life, there are so many decisions to be made, so many things that need to be done, so many things that I want to do, so many people that I want to be there for, and so much advice and so many ways of living...

Like a lost cat without a home and someone to pat its back, I am tossed around here and there.
Like a busy little bee without the queen, I restlessly buzz around here and there without a direction..

Seeking after men’s wisdom and stories, I am all the more confused.

I guess growing up is partly realizing that my life is not about what other people tell me to do, nor is it about what I want to do. but it’s about God, what He desires, and His will for my life.


Father God, here I am.
I seek You again. I seek after Your loving and truthful voice.
Would You help me to shut up, be still, and listen. Would You speak to my heart, and reveal its true desires and where it truly lies..
Guide me, oh Lord...

God, overflow my heart with Your love, so that I may give not out of obligation and a bitter and grumpy heart, but out of love, abundance, and joy.


So life is interesting, and Joyce is slowly growing up! lol.

Good night guys!
Love,
Kimmy.

2 comments:

Fibo said...

Nice Blog :)

joyce said...

sometimes God speaks through the people around you. listen and be aware. like the angels, we're all here for you.