Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Silent Soul


"For a dream comes through much activity,
And a fool's voice is known by his many words."
-Ecclesiastes 5:3 [New King James Version]


I have been brought low before.
And it was His love that saved me.
I am brought low once again.
And I choose to bring myself even lower.

I strive to embrace where I come from, who I am, how God created me to be, the way people are, and the way the world is.

So that my dreams are not built on the vanity of the clouds in the air, but grounded on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ that will not easily be swayed by others and the things of the world.

"Waiting for my wings to be ready so that I can soar... really soar for God" -G. Harjono

Father God,
Thank You.
Humble me,
So that I may draw closer to You.
So that I may learn to love others more.

My dreams and my future are in Your Hands.
Give me strength to be molded & used by You.
And to follow You wherever You guide my heart..


-Kimmy with a Silent Soul.

No comments: