Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"I Cannot Breathe."

what am i going to do after i graduate?
where am i heading?
what am i going to do with my life?
have you ever been scared of life .. what life will bring?
i am tired of trying to divine the future, if you know what i mean...

i wish .. i wish with one big sigh of breath, i could breathe again...


-kim.

p.s. one thing i love about my work is colour-coordinating the clothes. oh, and i also take joy in steaming the clothes, too. sometimes i get so into them that i am totally guilty of ignoring some customers.. haha...

p.s.s. according to my friend, i may have minor-ly fractured my rib. this sounds quite random and funny, but seriously. i fell down on a chair, and my rib has been hurting ever since. it hurts when i laugh and sneeze.. :(

No comments: