Sunday, May 27, 2007

Unsettled Days.

talking to a truly dear friend of mine and listening to her cries and struggles, i don't feel so good. finding out that my dear friend is going through a rough time, i feel troubled. i am sad. i don't feel so good..
oh, my dear friend... i am always praying for you.

i feel a little out of order and confused these days.
i finally went home and had a good talk with my parents and i feel confused maybe i shouldn't be feeling confused but i am confused.
my priorities confused.
my identity confused.

"Order brings freedom." -Courage and Calling

love,
-kim, searching for order in her life,, the natural rhythm and the harmonious melody of the ordered life.

p.s. i've been serving at the creative arts ministry at my church, and thus doing some art.

art is good, and i am way behind my readings. no good.


have an awesome week, guys!

more love,
-kimmy.

No comments: