Sunday, May 13, 2007

Newness.

here i am, sitting in my new room, munching on cereal with yogurt, and thinking, "man... how in the world am i going to survive??"

summer school starts tomorrow, and the house is still such a mess.
people's suitcases and boxes full of stuff lying around everywhere.
and my room was so cold last night!
the just renovated house is surely clean but yet not tamed by the human hands.

everything at the moment seems so un-homey and rather foreign.

so here i am, sitting in my new room, thinking, "this is not my home, and i miss my mom's food..."

i am so done with cleaning, trying to buy house items, doing the grocery... i am so done with all that.. ALREADY!! hahaha.



for once, i can't wait till SCHOOL. for once, i am craving for the REGULARITIES of life. and for once, i am missing the comfort and the smell of HOME.


-kim.

No comments: