Monday, November 5, 2007

"When I think about the Lord"

"When I think about the Lord
How He saved me
How He raised me
How He filled me with the Holy Ghost
How He healed me to the uttermost
When I think about the Lord
How He picked me up, turned me around
How He set my feet on solid ground
It makes me want to shout
Hallelujah! Thank you, Jesus!
Lord, You're worthy
Of all the glory, and all the honor, and all the praise!"

-'When I think about the Lord'


humming this song in my heart is like carrying birds chirping songs of joy inside me. like a magic spell that makes you so happy. :)
have an awesome week & live it out to the fullest guys!! :D
lots of love,
kimmy.

p.s. "you have to learn it, live it, and pass it on to others." -maxwell

1 comment:

joyce said...

agreed. this is one song that's so catchy, but at least it's amazing lyrics flowing through the mind.

i started using a Prayer Devotional Bible and they have little inspirational quotations inserted here and there.

Here's my favourite from yesterday:

"Before we can pray 'Lord, Thy Kingdom come,' we must be willing to pray, 'My Kingdom go.'"

-Alan Redpath


how awesome is that kimmy? have a great day!